Does it feel like your insurance company is not on your side?
- Insurance adjusters work for the insurance company and, as so, have the best interest of the insurance company at hand.
- Insurance companies lose money when they pay out on claims; their goal is to protect their bottom line.
- You only received a fraction of what the repairs cost.
- The adjuster only spent 20 minutes assessing the damage.
- You're told one thing while the adjuster was at your property, but received something different.
Our goal is to get you paid!
Public Adjusters are experts on your side
- We are experts in using the insurance policy to get you the money you deserve.
- Public adjusters work only for you, never the insurance company.
- DamageDefender.com is a State Licensed Public Adjuster and State Licensed Building Contractor, Insured, and Bonded. Skilled and licensed to negotiate more for you.
- DamageDefenders.com inspects, researches, estimates, and negotiations your claim.
- Denied Claims paid, Underpaid claims increased, existing claims on the right track, and New Claims settled right.